Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WIWW #3


It's been a while since my last outfit post.  Mostly because I usually forget to take pictures of what I'm wearing.  Doing these posts does help me to be more accountable for what I wear.  I definitely put more effort into getting dressed when I know I'll be taking a picture for WIWW.  {What I Wore Wednesday}

Outfit #1
I wore this to church a little bit ago.  I loved this one!  It was inspired by a pin from my style board on Pinterest.  I'd never thought to tuck in a cardigan before.  But I was surprised how much I liked it.  What do you think?
 {shirt, cardi, & necklace- target, skirt- yesstyle, shoes- plato's coset, headband- just.lovely.things.}




 Here is my inspiration picture on the right {just in case you weren't sure haha}.  How do they compare?  Did I pull it off?

Outfit #2
I wore this the other day.  It was rainy {it's been rainy a lot lately} and a blah day.  I felt like just wearing neutrals.  
 {shirt- Target, cardi- Hollister, jeans- Buckle, shoes- gray canvas TOMS, necklace- Lovestitched}


Can I just say that I l.o.v.e. my new TOMS?!  I was quite a doubter at first.  But I'd heard nothing but awesomely great things about them.  So I finally caved and got me some TOMS.  Love. Them. Lots.  They really are way comfy.  I'm already thinking about which ones I want next, hehe.  And here's the icing on the cake- they give a pair of shoes to a kid in need for each one sold, one for one.  How awesome is that?  Way awesome, that's what.



Behind the scenes!  Trying to wrangle this lil' guy and take pictures, not an easy task.  He did not want to be wrangled.

Outfit #3
Just one picture of this one.  We went to an apple orchard this day.  Super fun and more to come on that later!  I wanted to wear red for apples.  Yes.  I sometimes think like a kid.
 {shirt- downeast, cardi- target, jeans- buckle, shoes- TOMS, headband you can't really see- just.lovely.things.}

Outfit #4
At the duck pond by our house.  Grayson loves him some ducks!  Those are well fed ducks too, let me tell you.  Well fed.

Another pretty simple one, but I like it.  The necklace really helps step it up I think.  And it was windy this day, the necklace doesn't just do that, haha.
 {undershirt, shoes- target, shirt- Shade, jeans- buckle, necklace- downeast}

And look what my little sissy helped me do- glitter toes!  Yay, I love them.  I chose orange for Fall.  I have happy toes. :)

Thoughts? Opinions? What'd ya think?!



I'll be linking up to The Pleated Poppy and Real Momma, Real Style
Momma Go Roundpleated poppy

10 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

Love the cardigan tucked into the skirt! Never have thought to do that either. Cute!

Rachel said...

I love your apple orchard outfit! I need that striped cardigan. Is it current Target or old?

Susanne said...

love all of your outfits! i'm a cardigan girl and love all your cute sweaters. your toms are so cute--wish i could find a pair that fit me right!

Amanda said...

I needed this post this morning. It encouraged me to get off my butt and get dressed! I love your Toms. I've been wanting to get a pair but I don't know what color I would get. I like the grey because it goes with everything.

The Daytons said...

I LOVE your first outfit, what a cute church outfit and I think you pulled it off quite nicely! I love the black and yellow!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Love love love outfit #1! You pulled it off great! And I love your toes in outfit #4! You are definitely cute!

Ali Richardson said...

C-U-T-E!!! I love your style Jenna!!! Keep it up :)

Sarah said...

You look gorgeous in that first outfit, love it!

Dont forget to enter my $50 La Posh Style giveaway!

Jamie said...

You look so great! I love your #1 outfit... You look even better in it than the model. So gorgeous. That skirt is killer!

LeeAnne, Style N Season said...

Love the lemon yellow ensemble. So fresh and pretty. Just found your blog and will browse around. :)

LeeAnne, Style N Season
http://stylenseason.blogspot.com