Sunday, August 1, 2010

Florida Shower

My mom gave me a baby shower while Josh and I were visiting.  (Well, we're still visiting, but we'll be back in Kentucky in a couple days.)  She did such an amazing job and I loved it, thanks Mom!!!  First of all, look at that cake!  How cool is that?!  It was so nice to be able to come to Florida and see so many good friends.  Everyone was so generous and it was a fun shower.

This was one of the games we played.  Everyone cut a piece of yarn how long they thought my belly was big.  My sister Angelyn decided to be funny and cut one ridiculously long, thanks sis.
 A few things I/Grayson recieved-
a beautiful quilt

 I was SO excited to get this towel with his name on it :)

This was from my mom, our family LOVES Disney

My sisters have been calling Grayson Monkey-butt for awhile now, this is why!

How sweet will he look in this suit?!

Playing games and hanging out

Angelyn and Mom

I loved seeing friends I hadn't seen in a LONG time!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

What a nice baby shower! You look so adorable, Jenna! And I love the monkey-butt thing!

angela said...

Looks like you had a great baby shower. That cake looks awesome! Can't wait to see baby Grayson soon.