Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pure Deliciousness

So I tasted my first-ever homemade strawberry freezer jam in the last year.  My amazing sister-in-law Jennilyn had some when we ate over there to go with rolls.  Oh my goodness... it was love at first bite!  I seriously could eat rolls and that jam every day.  Luckily she gave us some a couple times and another friend too, so we've been able to enjoy the special treat throughout this past year.  Well, I finally made some for myself!  I'd been bugging Jenn about a day to make some together for the past little while and we did it a couple days ago.  I was amazed that it wasn't very hard or complicated.  I cannot wait to have some of my very own now!  Maybe I'll go get some now...  Anyways, thanks Jenn for introducing me to this and helping me make some.  I will be forever grateful!

Here's how much I made, doesn't it look so good? I hope it lasts...

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Oooo gimmme gimme gimme! My MIL makes some and I helped her once but can't remember how I did it. It's so yummy!!

Mark and Heather said...

Easy eh?? I would love the recipe!!