Friday, September 17, 2010

Family Love and Gray's Blessing

We've been very blessed to have so much family in town since Grayson was born.  Both my parents and Josh's parents were able to come visit and all 3 of my sisters came as well.  My mom was here the longest- just over 2 weeks- which was an enormous blessing!  She did SO much for us and I don't know what I'd have done without her.  Moms are the best!!!

When Grayson was 2 weeks old, all the family was here at the same time.  It was a party!  Since everyone was here, that is when we did his baby blessing.  Here are some pics of the family- who were all just enamored with Gray.

This is my mom holding Gray when he was 1 week old

My dad

My sister Holly

My sister Angelyn

All of my sisters oohing and aahing over him

The blessing day! with my famliy

With Josh's parents

With Adam, Jen, and their boys Jackson and Drew- Grayson is so lucky to have wonderful cousins living next door!

With my sister Kyla

Look at that precious face! How can you resist? I can't!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for the pictures! Wish we could have been there! Grayson is SOOO cute!! Keep the pictures coming!!

angela said...

So fun Jenna! He's adorable. Glad your mom could stay for so long. They are definitely the best!