Sunday, December 4, 2011

Florida Trip

My dad has practically been begging for me to post some pictures of Grayson and him during our trip to visit them Thanksgiving week.  I could also post about Christmas decorating or some funny pictures but I'll put those on hold for now.  So Daddy, this is especially for you!










Oh, and we did a few other things while Grandpa was at work.


Like go to a couple parks.











And Gray liked to have other people dance with him and Elmo.

His loved his Elmo that Nana bought him.

Nana took great care of Grayson, especially in the mornings while his mommy slept in. He he.

Play with Nana's bowls was especially fun.

There was a big tractor thing just sitting at the end of the street that Grayson loved to play on. 

 Look how little he looks next to it!


 With Uncle Bryan and Aunt Holly.

All of us girls.  Even Skittles puppy got in the picture.
 {Holly, Me, Mom, and Kyla}

Gray LOVES to play in the front seat of cars.  He's a great driver.

Yum. Ice cream!

As you can see, we had a blast.  See you in 2 weeks family!  And this time Josh will be with us, YAY!

3 comments:

Ali Richardson said...

Great pics Jenna!!! Looks like you all had a fun time together :)

Amber said...

I love the picture of everyone dancing! So funny! I also like the picture of Grayson playing with the bowls. I love how little guys think bowls are so much fun.

Laurel Marsh said...

I love all these pictures, and I just love your family! Your dad looks like one proud grandpa!