Thursday, June 7, 2012

16 Weeks

Grrrr...  I had this post all written, ready, and scheduled to post.  And it disappeared into oblivion.  Ugh.  So here it goes again-

I'm 16 weeks now and feeling great.  I really don't feel pregnant or remember I'm pregnant most of the time.  I think having Grayson has a lot to do with that, keeping me busy and all.  So this pregnancy is going by fast, which is great. 


I'm still not showing much, but there's a little something there.  I'm in the awkward "I feel chubby and not pregnant" stage.  I can't complain though.  I don't gain weight in other places, just the belly (knock on wood).

I'm so excited for our ultrasound which is in exactly 3 weeks!!!!  I feel like it's a girl, so we'll see if I'm right.  I felt like Grayson was going to be a boy and was right then. :)


Also, today is my anniversary!  It's been a happy 4 years of wedded bliss! :)  I love you Josh, you are the best husband I could imagine and I feel so lucky to be your wife.  I can't wait for the next 50 years! 

4 comments:

Shelley said...

You are still so tiny!! Can't even see a bump yet!! And I love those red skinnies!

Rachel said...

You're so cute, and those red pants are to.die.for.

Grace said...

You are so cute! Love the outfit! And, Happy Anniversary!! :)

Ali Richardson said...

U look adorable!! I can't wait to hear what you are having :)
Happy Anniversary!!