Saturday, October 27, 2012

32, 34, 36 Weeks Pregnant

I'm pretty dang pregnant now.  I'll be 37 weeks on Monday.  Full term.  And as soon as we're back in Kentucky from our mini road trip, this little girl can come anytime she wants.  The sooner the better.  (We're driving from Kentucky to N. Carolina for Josh's residency interview at Duke. Then on to Florida for his interview at University of Florida.  And then back home to Kentucky.) I'm about done with being pregnant.  9 months is a freakin' long time you guys.  Seriously. 

Anyways, so here are the recent pictures of my growing belly.






So that's my ever-growing self.  Look soon for a post about Reese's nursery and some of the projects I've been DIYing!


4 comments:

Ali Richardson said...

SO adorable! You really are a beautiful preggo :) I'm so excited to see what you've been up to!

Erin said...

You look so cute! And I can't believe you are trekking along on the most giant road trip ever - what a supportive wife you are! I'm so sad I missed your shower... We are definitely going to have to go get pedis when you get back and catch up. Good luck to Josh in Florida and to you on those car rides. Can't wait to see you (and Reese's room!) soon!

The Daytons said...

Yay! I love the pictures:) And, I just have to say that I am way bigger than you and you are about to have this little girl, so not fair, you look so good pregnant! Well, I am sooooooo excited to see the nursery! Yay! And, so excited to meet little Reese soon!

Rick and Kori said...

You look beautiful! Good luck with the last few weeks!