Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Beach House Vacay Part 2

Yeah, I'm just now getting around to part 2.  I know.  It's taken me awhile.  But hey, I was on vacation. :)  We just got back a few days ago and I'm finally recovered.  You know how it takes you a couple days or more to get back in the swing of things after a trip?  Yeah. 

So here is part 1 if you missed it.  The second half of our beach house vacation was a family reunion. And boy was there a LOT of family there.  It was Josh's mom's parents, her 5 kids, all of their kids and spouses {me!}, and their kids {Grayson}.  Here is our family picture we took while at the beach house so you can see how big our group was.

The Little Family Reunion
{not little as in small, Little as in that's the last name}

And the proud great grandparents with the 4 great grandkids.
{yes, that was the best shot we could get for 4 kids ages 3 and under}


Josh's talented sister Julie was the photographer and she was nice enough to snap a few of our little family as well.  Well, there are actually a bunch but it's so hard to pick my favorite...  She did an amazing job!  Help me and tell me which one(s) you like and why!  I want to print one and put it in a big frame.

#1

 #2

#3

#4

#5


Just us Reynolds (and Chubbucks)
On a walk, what a sweet face.

Gray's first time at the beach!

 Josh and I went kayaking and it was really fun.  We saw a seal when were out real far in a seaweed patch!


There was a bridal shower for Courtney while we were at the beach house.  I'll tell you about the wedding in another post!

Court and Lindsey with Grayson.  Betcha you'd never guess these girls are twins!  They were so sweet with Gray. :)

David had to stay home to work so Julie was a single mom for the week.  No wonder I found her sleeping like this!  I'd be exhausted too.  You're a star Julie, love you!


And this was one of Grayson's favorite activities.  Playing with this box.  He loved it.  Seriously, I'm considering buying one he loved it so much!


I can't believe I don't have pictures with more of the extended family.  Boo.  I was bad at getting the camera out.  But we had a blast.  Other than the obvious beach, we did s'mores, a family jeopardy game, Cupcake Wars, played games, crafts for the girls, and enjoyed being together.  It was a great week.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun!! Kayaking is a blast! I love the pictures Julie took of your family. I think my favorites are the ones with the ocean in the background.

Julie said...

Cute post!! I vote #2!! :) love you Jenna!!!

Grace said...

sounds like fun!! all of the pictures are cute, but i vote #1 or #3. good luck choosing...that is so hard!!