Sunday, January 1, 2012

Top 10 Posts of 2011

Ok, I'm a little behind everyone else, but I didn't want to miss out on all the Top 10 fun that's going around blogland!  Plus, I just learned how to figure out all my stats. {how slow am I?!}  So with my newfound knowledge here are my most viewed posts of 2011 counting down from #10!


10.  Laundy Room Organization
This one still gets lots of hits, even now!  I was kinda surprised.  Then I found out it was pinned a bunch of times on Pinterest!  Wow, that makes me smile! :)

9.  My Very FIRST WIWW Post
Thanks for all the sweet comments, advice, and encouragement!  You guys made me feel so good.


8. Grayson's Very Hungry Caterpillar Birthday Party Decor
It was such a fun party and I'm so happy you guys liked it as much as I did! 


7. Another Organizing Post
I showed you all about 5 different areas I organized around my house.  My pantry was my favorite though!  It still looks pretty much the same even now.  More stuff in there, but still organized.  I should probably go through it all again to get rid of some stuff. :)

6. Dishes and Luggage
I showed you 2 little sewing projects in this post.  Both simple and both super useful!  I still LOVE my dish mat and use it tons.  And we use those luggage handle covers every time we fly- super handy.

5. Coffee Table Makeover
My very first furniture makeover project.  It was a ton of work!  But I'm glad I did it.


4. Beach Countdown Frame
Another really easy project, a countdown frame!  We've also used it to countdown to birthdays and Christmas too!

3. 4 Days, 3 Makeovers
Ahhh, my stripey end table.  My favorite makeover to date.  I also did a headboard and chest in this post too.

2. Yarn Candy Corn Tutorial
Simple, easy, cute, no wonder you guys loved the yarn candy corn!  I do too.



And my MOST VIEWED post of 2011 was...




1. The Yellow End Tables!

I guess you guys love the furniture posts!   I do too.  It's been awhile since I've done one and I'm getting the itch to paint something!


Thank you to all of you who read my blog!  Thanks for your comments, support, advice, and encouragement.  It makes me so happy to know you're here! :)  Happy New Year!

I can't wait to see what 2012 will bring!

2 comments: