Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Quick and Easy Pumpkin

Here's a nice quick and easy project!  If you have something you don't totally love or that's just kinda blah, add glitter.

I had this boring ol' pumpkin that I didn't really like.  I almost just got rid of it a few times.  But then didn't, knowing I could do something to make it cuter.


First I covered the stem with foil. {thanks for the idea Pinterest}

 I had some orange glitter spray paint from a previous project. So I used the rest on my lil' punkin and voila!

So much better!

Before- blah, After- fabulous

Then I put him in my cloche to live next to some other pumpkins.  So he can have friends. :)


{BTW, this isn't really a decorated space.  It's just kinda where I've put things that don't have a place yet}
I'll be linking to some of these parties.

5 comments:

Ali Richardson said...

PERFECT! GLitter always makes it better :)

Megan Wynn Volnoff said...

This. Is. Amazing! Great great job! I wish I had time for more projects!

Lindsay said...

Adorable! The glitter looks so great on that pumpkin! I love this look, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful. :0) I love it in that little glass.

Anonymous said...

Girl, where's your all dressed up post? ooohhhhh...wait a sec... it's scheduled, isn't it? lol