Saturday, September 3, 2011

What I'm Up To

I've had a busy day so far.  I hit up the yard sales this morning {found some great stuff too} and this afternoon is going to be filled with rearranging decor and much more.  I've enlisted the hubby's help and he is thrilled about that, haha. ;)  As long as he's done in time for him to watch the BYU football game he's good.  So much fun!  Here's a sneak peak for ya.  I'll have a real update soon to show you what we accomplished.  :)

{Just a few of tools we'll be needing.}

{any guesses people?!}

{a glimpse of my best thrifty find today, eeek!}


Have a fantastic Labor Day Weekend!!! Anyone have some fun plans for it?  
Do share.
:)

1 comments:

Ali Richardson said...

Woohoo!! So jealous! I'm in a thrifty rut at the moment :( I need some "me" time to run around town to all my honey holes :)