Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Shabby Ruffle Hair Clip


While looking at all the cute stuff people linked up in some linky parties today I saw this very cute clip from Sew Chatty.  It was too cute and too easy to make.  So I had to make a couple.  It didn't take long at all.  Even the hubby was surprised I was done so fast.  I really like how they turned out.

 Front...

And back.

In my Audrey Hepburn bun hair :)


Love 'em?  Wanna make 'em?
Here's the awesome tutorial from Sew Chatty.

Check out her blog while your there.  It's great and she makes great stuff!


Linking to these parties

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

SO CUTE!!!! You did a great job! Glad the tute was easy to follow. It always makes sense in my head, but I am glad people can understand my ramblings! Love them! Oh and your super cute checkbook cover shipped today :)

Bemily said...

Wow! Those are super cute!! - I LOVE your hair!

Tasha said...

LOVE these!!! I want some for sure!!! Thanks for sharing and linking up!!! Made my day! I will be featuring them tomorrow!!!
Thanks
Tasha
www.dotdotdotthis.blogspot.com
P.S. I am your newest follower!