Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sewing Machine Cover

I was so excited when I saw this tutorial on how to make a reversible sewing machine cover.  I had been looking around for one that was easy and cute and THIS was the one. I loved it.

I already had some cute fabric that was just waiting for the perfect project to come along.
{And I had everything else I needed as well- ribbon, felt, sewing machine, thread, etc.}

Here's my end result!
This is one side.  I love the bunting, it add such a nice touch.

I know, I had a similar fabric as she did, funny.  It looked so good on hers, I knew I would love it!

Side 2

I can't get enough of this fabric, I'd been dying to use it.  I'm glad it's on something I'll get to see a lot.
{Since my sewing machine is often out}
You like?


Linking to these supa-fun parties!

8 comments:

Tru said...

I love this concept. Although; my sewing machine is in a cabinet, this could work for my mixer. Thanks for the inspiration!

Elizabeth said...

love it!!! I am making a new cover this week! Great job!

Kacey said...

yours turned out soooo cute! great job! (and thanks for linking back to me...always appreciated. :) )

Randi said...

It looks so cute and thanks for showing where we can get the tutorial. I am getting a sewing machine soon and can't wait to make the cover already.

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

Oh my gosh Jenna! Gorgeous! Now I want to go sew one for myself:)

Bemily said...

SUPER cute sewing machine cover! I absolutely love the fabric and that you can reverse it. love it!

Ali Holt said...

great job! I need to make me one of these soon.I got my shoes last summer at Charlotte Russe! I LOVE them. You are right, we are alike in MANY ways! We actually almost named our baby Grayson too! Weird! But then decided on Boston. Did you and he hubs meet at BYU?

Tasha said...

I love this!!! Thanks so much for linking up to DotDotDot, I can not wait to do this it made my day!!! I will defintly be featuring this! I love that bird fabric!
Have a great day!
Tasha