Monday, December 20, 2010

Accessories Galore

So I've been seeing a ton of tutorials for darling accessories lately.  I want to make so many of them, it's frustrating that I can't because I don't have as much time to craft as I'd like.   
{Maybe if I ignored my household chores then I would.  Hmmmm....}

First I made a couple of the Disney princess inspired collection from Vintage Wanna Bee
Great blog.
Check it out.

I made her Anastasia headband. 



And the Cinderella headband.  I love Cinderella.  She's my favorite.  
And Ariel.  Both of them. :)




I was pretty happy with how they turned out.

Finally I did a pom pom bib necklace from this amazing tutorial on Little Miss Momma.  Ashley is so great.  Love her.  She even comments on my {little} blog sometimes!  I'm like a star-struck kid. 

Here is LMM's necklace.


Here is mine.






I must say I LOVE how it turned out.  I need to make more.  
They are so easy too.  You should try it.


Linking to these great parties!
Making

handmade projects The Girl Creative




5 comments:

Shelley said...

Look at you, it makes me so happy how into blogging you've gotten! And you are so freakin crafty!!

Nichelle @ Vintage Wanna Bee said...

YES!!!!

Erica said...

Adorable!

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

I LOVE both of their blogs. :) Im new to your blog! :) LOve how your creations turned out, hope you get more time to craft! Its ok.. go ahead and ignore those chores... at least just every once in a while. HEHE ;)

Kyla Armstrong said...

Ooo-ee! I love how it turned out.

Thanks for linking up to to TOO Cute Tuesday.

http://funkypolkadotgiraffe.blogspot.com/