Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Help!

Update: Don't be fooled!  I still haven't quite figured it out.  I have a menu bar up there... but when you click on them, it just takes you to the picture of the word on photobucket.  How do I make another page on my blog that I can link to???

So all you amazing blogging people, I need some help!  I'm trying to add more pages to my bog with the tabs at the top.  I added the pages thing, but I can't figure out how to do more than one tab.  I have the home tab.  How can I get more???

I've gone to Design, added Pages, and tried to add more, but it says "already added"


{I'm a little frustrated right now.}

5 comments:

Erin said...

Go under the DESIGN tab, Page Elements, then Pages. You can add lots and then rename them if you need to.

Jenna said...

It only let me add one. I try to add more "pages" but it says it's already been added.

Kara said...

I'm working on the same thing tonight. Check out the great tutorial here:
http://www.thegirlcreative.com/2009/11/blogging-tip-3-adding-menu-bar-part-two.html

She walks you through it. I emailed her last night and she is very helpful.

Kara said...

You will have to create the new page widget and add it so you can create your pages. When you go to create a new post, look to the left of "new post" and click on edit pages. You can add pages. Then when you get the website for the post, you copy and paste it. Email me if you still need help.

funreadinggames@gmail.com
http://happy-go-lucky-blogspot.com

Kara said...

You did it!!! Great job! I'm sure you are thrilled. What font did you use for your menu bar?