Friday, December 24, 2010

Award- Woot Woot!

Look what I got!


Nichelle at Vintage Wanna Bee nominated me.  Thanks Nichelle, I'm so excited!
I love her and her blog!  She's awesome.

So this is what I have to do.
{and you too if I give it you}

There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1.  Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2.  Share 7 things about yourself
3.  Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4.  Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

Ok, so I'm pretty bad at thinking of interesting things about myself, so hopefully I can do it.
1.  I used to hate, dread, and loathe blogging.  My sis-in-law made a blog for me and my hubby when we got married.  I felt like I had to do it.   Now I absolutely l.o.v.e. it.

2.  I'm a big time cuddly girl.  I can never get too many cuddles with the hubby.
{he helped me think of that one}

3.  I've worn the same pink pants for pajamas for the last 5 years.  And I don't just wear them, I wear them ALL THE TIME.
{Also, pink is my FAVORITE color & that really is me in my pink pants and my hubby}

4. I got a sewing machine this year for my birthday.  I was very intimidated by it at first.  {I still am a little.}  But I discovered I love sewing and now have a list a mile long of things I want make with my sewing machine.


5.  I recently realized/admitted/come to grips with the fact that I'm a perfectionist.  I'd never thought of myself that way.  At all.  Someone said something about it to me recently.  I was like "huh?"  Then I started paying attention to how I do things and I realized I can be a perfectionist a lot sometimes.
I'm trying to work on this.


6.  I'm super picky when it comes to food AND candy.  I love sweetarts, but think the pink and green ones are gross {esp. the green ones}.  I hate skittles and starburst (and most other hard, fruity candy) except for the orange ones.  I love the orange ones.  Weird huh?  But I pretty much just love chocolate.  Period.


7.    After having my baby {who is 4 months old} when my pedicure {which I got right before I had my baby} wore away and chipped off I didn't paint them again right away.  It was the first time in YEARS and YEARS I had bare toenails.
Moral of the story- Being a mom is the busiest job I've ever had!

So, now to pass on this award!

I'm giving it to these lovely people.  All of whom have fabulous blogs!
  1. Hand in Hand
  2. Happy Go Lucky
  3. Love Stitched
  4. Eighteen 25
  5. The Daybook
  6. Little Miss Momma
  7. Diary of a Preppy Mom
  8. All About Mommies
  9. Funky Polka Dot Giraffe
  10. Increasingly Domestic
  11. Paisley Passions
  12. Spunky Junky
  13. I Heart Organizing
  14. Crafts and Sutch
  15. Craftily Ever After

9 comments:

Shelley said...

Thank you! :-) I will be sure to do this! That's funny you are sooo picky with candy! I love your pink pants. And that's cool you got a sewing machine! I wouldn't know how to do it! Oh and yeah, whenever I remove my nail polish to do it again, it's weird to see them naked!

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Jenna, you are such a dear! Thank you so much for the the Stylish Blogger Award! :)

You are right! Being a mommy is super hard work! :)

Take care! Grayson is such a cutie!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

Jenna you are too sweet!! thank you so much for the award. it really does mean a lot to us!! and i totally get ya on the perfectionist thing... (my sisters totally get annoyed with me! haha)
jen :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for the award!! I really appreciate it. :) My toes have been barren since my right-before-labor pedicure, almost a year and a half ago! Some things just fall by the wayside! :)

Happy Holidays!

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

Thanks for the award! I am cracking up at what a weirdy you are;)
My toenails are currently sporting remnants of red polish and are crying out for a new paint job.

ashley @ little miss momma said...

Thank you thank you thank you! You are too sweet for giving Little Miss Momma this award! and you're not alone with the pedi thing--I used to get them ALL the time until my baby was born!

Kara said...

What a wonderful surprise!! Thank you so much. You are too sweet:)

IHeart Organizing said...

Thanks SO much for passing on this award! Means so much to me, it was such a treat to see!

xoxo,
Jen

Kyla Armstrong said...

Thanks so much for the award!!! The other day I was doing a craft show and I ended up dropping my kids off to my MIL a little earlier than planned and so on the way to my show, I stopped and got a pedicure. It was the first time in over a year and it felt GOOD! LOL