Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Male Model

"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" 

I love making stuff when I can make it for this cute kid!

I made these onesies at a mommy group a while back.
 {it was still Fall, I promise! So the acorn onesie was appropriate} 

Applique onesies (or shirts or whatever) are seriously sooo easy!  I'd seen a ton on etsy and other people's blogs and was a so a tiny bit jealous of the cuteness.   Luckily I discovered they aren't too hard at all.  Maybe I'll do a tutorial on them one day, hmmm... I don't know, maybe everyone else already knows how to do these.  But if you'd be interested, let me know and I'd definitely do it!  (a good one! with step by step instructions and pictures)

Without further ado, here's my little Button in all of his modeling glory!





"Well I guess it all started the first time I went through the second grade. I caught my reflection in a spoon while I was eating my cereal, and I remember thinking, 'wow, you're ridiculously good looking, maybe you could do that for a career.'"

{Name that movie!}


7 comments:

The Daytons said...

I want a tutorial:) I need to make some of those before this little guys shows up:)

Shelley said...

Good job! They look great! And it helps to have an adorable little model! :-)

Anonymous said...

Zoolander!

Amber said...

I'd love the tutorial too since I couldn't go to mom's group that day. They turned out so cute. Nice work!

Grace said...

I know! Zoolander!! So cute Jenna. Love them! :)

brandi @ tales of a domestic goddess said...

i love your bedding, my son has the same! and his name was ALMOST grayson, haha great minds think alike?

i love the onesies, yes do a tutorial?!

Randi said...

I could use a tutorial if you are willing to give one.