Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Let's Get Organized

Update- I AM participating in this and will be blogging about it... however I'm still not home from Christmas break.  I get back Wednesday and will do 2 challenges a day until I'm caught up!  I'm so excited to do this, I can hardly wait.  

New Year's Resolution!

I'm not good at these.  

In fact, I've never really made one.  
But I think I can do this.  Especially if it's just a little at at time. 

It starts January 1st.  Each day she posts a daily challenge for you.  Go check out the post about it.  Let me know if you want to do it with me.  It would be so fun!   Come on, I need a partner. :)

1 comments:

Kara said...

Okay you've convinced me. I will do it with you. I will wait and start with you on Wednesday. I guess we have to start with a junk drawer. I have a lot to choose from:)